2020 DB Skimboards Camp has been cancelled this year. We are sad to not spend time together at the beach but out of an abundance of caution camp will not be held this year. We're sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to skimming with you all soon! Stay safe everyone!
Our skim camps have been running for over 10 years at Dash Point State Park. Our camp counselors are pro riders that are friendly and very knowledgeable about what they do. We encourage kids from all ages to join the camps, regardless of their skill level. We will teach you the basics of skimboarding so you can start shredding at the beach with your favorite skimboard company. This is a great way to get to know the community. With having around 30 kids a session, there are many opportunities to make new friends! We are having four different sessions this summer that you can sign up for. In these classes we work with each kid to ensure they will learn how to skimboard. On top of that we offer other fun beach activities, and on the last day of each session, we have a pizza party for all the kids involved. We also have other pro riders come hangout with the kids and they can show off their new skimboarding skills to the pros! Skim camp is a blast for everyone involved. So come out in the sun and start skimming!
Please see our COVID-19 considerations below. Safety is our number one priority:
- Social distancing guidelines will be in place this summer. We will have a no contact policy and will maintain a 6-foot distance at all times. Face coverings are highly encouraged.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, please notify us and stay at home. We will be glad to refund or reschedule when you are feeling better!/li>
- Extra sanitation precautions will be made. This includes disinfecting the skimboards, ramps, tools, etc. Towels will not be provided
- All sessions available for registration are subject to cancellation depending on what phase King County on the scheduled session date. A full refund will be issued if the Washington States phased reopening plan mandates us to do so.
- Advanced sessions and private lessons to limit group size are available. These can be made by appointment at 253-778-0323.
- T-shirts and “swag bags” may look different than previous camps. We will do our best to get you that sweet gear!
- In the event that we are unable to execute a session, you will receive a full refund. We will be giving everyone 48 hours notice if this occurs.
All sessions are cancelled
- Session 1 (Cancelled): July 6th-9th Mon-Thur 12-2
- Session 2 (Cancelled):July 18th-19th 12-2
- Session 3 (Cancelled): 20th-23rd Mon-Thur 12-2
- Session 4 (Cancelled): August 3rd-6th Mon-Thur 12-2
All sessions are located at Dash Point State Park
Online registration is open now!Click To Register